This recipe is for those that like some spice!! I used some vegan beef strips that I got in the co-op by naked glory! Really enjoyed this and I hope you do too!
- 3 tbsp soy sauce/tamari/coconut aminos
- 1.5 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Myvegan sugar free maple syrup
- 1.5 tbsp sriracha (add more for extra spiceeee)
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp chopped chilli (optional)
- Veggies of choice: I used sugar snap peas and a red pepper plus some frozen edamame beans
- Vegan beef strips (can sub for chicken, black beans etc.)
- Rice noodles (I used 45g per serving)
1. Whisk together soy sauce, lime juice, maple syrup and sriracha in a bowl.
2. Chop veggies.
3. Heat pan and add garlic + chilli then veggies and beef, stir fry until cooked.
4. Add in sauce then cook noodles in a separate pan. Then, mix everything together and add some water if needed.
5. Sprinkle with chilli flakes for some extra spice!