💛KATSU CURRY SAUCE💛
So good! I also tried the @likemeat_int breaded schnitzel and it was perfect for this meal! Just cooked it in the oven even though it said to fry it and it was lovely😍
Instead you could use vegan nuggets, a chicken burger or tofu❤️
✨1 tbsp plain flour (I used gf)
✨100ml coconut milk (@coconutmerchant one is the best - KINDNESS for 10% off)
✨300ml vegetable stock
✨30g frozen onion (approx 1/2 of one onion)
✨1 tsp coconut aminos (or tamari/soy sauce)
✨1 heaped tsp frozen chopped garlic
✨1 tsp frozen chopped ginger
✨2 tbsp medium curry powder (use mild if ya don’t like spiceeee)
✨1 tsp turmeric
✨5 g tomato pureé (approx 1 heaped tsp)
1. In a pan, add onion, garlic and ginger and cook for a few minutes, in oil if you would like but if using frozen things I find it is not required.
2. Add in curry powder and turmeric and a splash of water if needed.
3. Add flour and mix in. Then, slowly add the vegetable stock, stirring frequently. Bring it to a boil and allow the sauce to thicken up a bit.
4. Add in coconut milk and stir. Then, leave it to simmer so it can thicken up more.
5. Add tomato puree, coconut aminos and black pepper.
6. Serve with whatever you fancy! I had rice, the @likemeat_int schnitzel, spinach + lettuce and pickled beetroot!