🌶The Ultimate Chilli🌶
So full of flavour with a good amount of spiceee, get your nachos at the ready because this is a winner dinner!!
I also tried the @futurefarm mince with this and oooooh it has to be the best vegan mince I have had yet!
✨Vegan mince (I used the whole packet of future farm)
✨1 red pepper
✨2 tsp chopped garlic
✨1 tsp chopped chilli (alter to suit your spice)
✨1 small onion (I use frozen)
✨800g chopped tomatoes (2 tins)
✨1 tsp Italian herbs
✨1.5tsp smoked paprika
✨35g tomato purée
✨1/2 tin red kidney beans
✨1 bay leaf
✨15ml red wine
✨1 tsp tamari/soy sauce (optional)
✨1 square of dark chocolate
✨Optional: sprinkle of cinnamon, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper or chilli for extra spice
1. Cook up your onions then add garlic and chilli. Then, red pepper and allow it to cook for a bit.
2. Add mince and allow it to cook and break apart. Then, add your kidney beans, herbs and spices and pour in chopped tomatoes. Leave it to simmer for 5min or so.
3. Add red wine and tomato puree and leave it to simmer for at least 15min, stirring occasionally.
4. Add soy sauce if you choose to and chopped up dark chocolate and leave it for another 5-10min.
5. Serve with whatever you fancy. I like rice, avocado and tortilla crisps!