Super easy show stopper! One of my favourite vegetable sides!
- 2 tbsp oil (I like garlic olive oil)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegan honey/maple syrup
- 2 tbsp tahini (I get one on amazon, link in insta bio amazon storefront)
- 2-3 garlic cloves or 2 heaped tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Sprinkle of chilli powder (optional)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon (around 1/4 tsp)
- Black pepper and salt to season
Cover cauliflower in mixed sauce on a baking dish or tray.
Cover with foil, bake at 180C for 40min then remove foil and bake for another 20min.
Chop some pistachios, mix with salt and thyme and sprinkle over the top of the baked cauliflower, then drizzle over some tahini. YUM.
Chop up and serve on the side. AMAZING.